Halo Battlescape II
Establish your army, build and expand your battles like never before with the Halo Battlescape II buildable set by Mega Bloks! The Halo Battlescape II lets you build iconic battle scenes on authentic war torn terrain for realistic skirmishes like never before!
At a mysterious Forerunner outpost, containment of the Flood has been breached! As a UNSC Marine becomes infected, a UNSC Spartan-II and Covenant Elite Pilot join forces to eliminate the parasite before it consumes everything in its path!
Expand your battle scene with multiple Halo Battlescapes and create even larger and more dynamic environments! Each Halo Battlescape II includes durable, interconnecting pronged plates, three vehicle display rods and interchangeable Flood Combat Form. figure pieces! Go inside the Forerunner Outpost for close-quarters combat or go outside and blast the Flood with your heaviest weapons!
Choose your side, build the battle and display the victor!
Ideal for children ages 8 and up!
- Buildable forested war-torn terrain inspired by the memorable environments of the Halo Universe!
- Interconnecting tiles let you expand the Battlescape II with other buildable terrains
- Pronged pieces and 3 vehicle display rods allow you to pose your buildable Halo vehicles
- UNSC Forces: 1 UNSC Spartan-II, 1 Marine with interchangeable Flood Combat Form figure pieces
- Covenant Forces: 1 Blue Elite Pilot, 1 Covenant Ghost
- Age 8+
- Item #96983
$ 44.99 USD (MSRP)
Please login to leave a product review.
4 Product reviews
mainly for troops and jeeps and stuff i really like it though it is a good price for its size and the size is like this big[ ]
Alright for small vehicles, but too small and the terrain too steep for anything larger. A suggestion might be to market a more subtle terrain for the larger vehicles.
I was lucky enough to find one of these at only $29.99 during the Christmas rush, and frankly that's about what the set is worth.
The three-way battle between the Spartan, Elite, and Flood Combat Form Marine is probably more the centerpiece of Battlescape II than the Battlescape itself. There's plenty of opportunity to pose them antagonizing each other between one handheld weapon apiece, the buildable Ghost, and three different altitudes of display rod. I rather like the completely clear construction of the display rods compared to the clear-and-gray of the ones from Battlescape 1, but the presence of only one friction ball joint assembly instead of two limits posing opportunities somewhat.
The proper Battlescape pieces are where the set starts to fall flat, sadly. The small terrain chunk seems to have a far harder time staying affixed to the main plate compared to its BS1 counterpart, and the set at large lacks stickers to put various blinkenlights and features in the large plate's base interior.
VERDICT: If two of the following three apply, go for it:
- you can get it for 80% or less of the MSRP
- you're hard up for a Ghost
- you want an Olive Green Spartan that can easily stand out as your collection's Master Chief, Spartan-1337, etc. and UNSC Cryo Bay isn't available in your area