The M510 Mammoth siegework has no equal in size, firepower, or tactical faculty within the UNSC's mobile planetside support contingent, making it one of the most powerful ground assets ever designed by humans. At roughly 70 meters in length and carrying numerous mounted support weapons and materiel caches, the M510's most significant attribute is its topside MAC, designed to target and eliminate hostile vessels, weapons, and even fortifications residing in terrestrial or even suborbital positions.
Ideal for kids ages 8 and up!
- Buildable UNSC siegework vehicle measuring over 19" long (49cm) by 9" high (22cm)
- Removable hull and multiple interior compartments
- Multiple lowering ramps for troop and vehicle deployment
- Vehicle bay designed to store and transport a fully loaded UNSC Night Ops Gausshog (sold separately)!
- Figures included: Spartan Recruit, Spartan Operator, Marine, all-new Commander Lasky and mini light-up Roland!
- Age 8+
- Item #97174
$ 179.99 USD (MSRP)
- Building Instructions PDF